Sunday, January 29, 2012

funny

Sometimes you get a little stressed out and do silly things.

For example, yesterday I was horrified as I began to change my clothes and realized that when I dressed myself that morning I had managed not only to put on one bra, but two bras. And the best part was that one bra was black and one was hot pink.  I'm not sure how my brain missed that...? I mean how do you NOT notice something like that?

Then today I cracked up when my mom said, "On Thursday, we'll go see that play, 'What to do about Nothing'"--she meant Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing."

:D

Hope you all had a happy weekend as well.  I'm off to make some "gorilla poop" cookies (no-bake cookies) with all natural PB and some organic cane sugar, which I *hope* is better than refined sugar...

<3 Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment